Q. When can I submit a proposal?
Q. How do I submit an Exhibition Proposal?
A. Our Main Gallery is an 800 s.f. space. It was formerly the baggage room for the rail station. We welcome proposals for solo and group exhibitions, curatorial projects, collaborative projects that provide opportunities for public engagement with contemporary art and craft and/or regional culture. Submissions for general consideration may be made at any time by email to info@railsendgallery .com ATTN: Laurie Jones, Curator
1-2 pg. Project Description
-max. 20 images of current work related to your proposal
– include image list (titles, dimensions, dates, media)
– high resolution JPG images; 1 MB max; number and title each file; # must appear before the title so image order corresponds to image list, example: 001TheVisitor.jpg.
– do not submit images in Powerpoint
– timebased, i.e. DVD, may be up to 20 min.
– other support material; articles/writing/reviews up to 6 pieces.