Annual Rails End Members' Salon Exhibition
January 26 til March 16, 2018
Opening Reception Saturday January 26 from 3 til 5 pm
Meet some of our Artists and cast your vote for The 2019 Peoples' Choice Award. One hundred and one works to choose from by 62 Artists.
Admission is by donation.
March 25 - May 18
Q. When can I submit a proposal?
Q. How do I submit an Exhibition Proposal?
A. Our Main Gallery is an 800 s.f. space. It was formerly the baggage room for the rail station. We welcome proposals for solo and group exhibitions, curatorial projects, collaborative projects that provide opportunities for public engagement with contemporary art and craft and/or regional culture. Submissions for general consideration may be made at anytime.
Please send (with SASE) to:
Laurie Jones, Curator, POB 912, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
1-2 pg. Project Description
-max. 20 images of current work related to your proposal
– include image list (titles, dimensions, dates, media)
– images must be digital format CD or DVD formatted as follows: high resolution JPG; 1 MB max; number and title each file; # must appear before the title so image order corresponds to image list, example: 001TheVisitor.jpg.
– do not submit images in Powerpoint
– timebased, i.e. DVD, may be up to 20 min.
– other support material; articles/writing/reviews up to 6 pieces.