We are closed as part of Canada's effort to limit the spread of COVID19
This exhibition closed early due to the COVID19 pandemic restrictions.
It is being featured on our FACEBOOK page with images and selected Artist Statements posted on an ongoing basis. Please check in here, like and follow us online and be sure to visit the photo and video sections.
image on right: Margaret Thayer, Sparkling Droplets, acrylic
HHSS Annual Student
Annual Members' Salon
Grord Jones - Spring
Gord Jones - Summer
FIREWORKS - Ontario Clay and Glass Association Biennial - Fall
Q. When can I submit a proposal?
Q. How do I submit an Exhibition Proposal?
A. Our Main Gallery is an 800 s.f. space. It was formerly the baggage room for the rail station. We welcome proposals for solo and group exhibitions, curatorial projects, collaborative projects that provide opportunities for public engagement with contemporary art and craft and/or regional culture. Submissions for general consideration may be made at anytime.
Please send (with SASE) to:
Laurie Jones, Curator, POB 912, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
1-2 pg. Project Description
-max. 20 images of current work related to your proposal
– include image list (titles, dimensions, dates, media)
– images must be digital format CD or DVD formatted as follows: high resolution JPG; 1 MB max; number and title each file; # must appear before the title so image order corresponds to image list, example: 001TheVisitor.jpg.
– do not submit images in Powerpoint
– timebased, i.e. DVD, may be up to 20 min.
– other support material; articles/writing/reviews up to 6 pieces.