June 29 - August 25
Saturday July 6
3 - 5 pm
There will be a brief Artist Chat with Q and A at 3:30 pm
An invitation to participate in the 2019 edition of Art Squared.
Show and Sale September 27,28,29
Please join us for the opening Friday September 27 (time TBA)
Andrew Lennox - Lake Of Many Echoes 2017
Q. When can I submit a proposal?
Q. How do I submit an Exhibition Proposal?
A. Our Main Gallery is an 800 s.f. space. It was formerly the baggage room for the rail station. We welcome proposals for solo and group exhibitions, curatorial projects, collaborative projects that provide opportunities for public engagement with contemporary art and craft and/or regional culture. Submissions for general consideration may be made at anytime.
Please send (with SASE) to:
Laurie Jones, Curator, POB 912, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
1-2 pg. Project Description
-max. 20 images of current work related to your proposal
– include image list (titles, dimensions, dates, media)
– images must be digital format CD or DVD formatted as follows: high resolution JPG; 1 MB max; number and title each file; # must appear before the title so image order corresponds to image list, example: 001TheVisitor.jpg.
– do not submit images in Powerpoint
– timebased, i.e. DVD, may be up to 20 min.
– other support material; articles/writing/reviews up to 6 pieces.