Opening Reception Saturday February 8, 2020
3 til 5 pm
Our annual salon exhibition. Entry is open to all current Members of Rails End Gallery and Arts Centre (annual fee is $25)
Deadline for entry is February 1 at 4 pm
DROP OFF ARTWORK
Saturdays 11-4 January 11, 18, 25, Feb 1
Thursday 11-5 January 30
Wednesday 11-5 January 29
Friday 11-5 January 31
February 8 - April 4, 2020
Young Artists enrolled in Visual Arts at Haliburton Highlands Secondary School exhibit their work in January. Opening Reception: Friday January 10 from 4:30 til 6 pm
Gallery Hours in January:
Saturdays 11 - 4 January 11, 18, 25
Thursday 11 - 5 January 23
Friday 11 - 5 January 24
presented with support from Rotary Club of Haliburton and Trlllium Lakelands District School Board.
Q. When can I submit a proposal?
Q. How do I submit an Exhibition Proposal?
A. Our Main Gallery is an 800 s.f. space. It was formerly the baggage room for the rail station. We welcome proposals for solo and group exhibitions, curatorial projects, collaborative projects that provide opportunities for public engagement with contemporary art and craft and/or regional culture. Submissions for general consideration may be made at anytime.
Please send (with SASE) to:
Laurie Jones, Curator, POB 912, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
1-2 pg. Project Description
-max. 20 images of current work related to your proposal
– include image list (titles, dimensions, dates, media)
– images must be digital format CD or DVD formatted as follows: high resolution JPG; 1 MB max; number and title each file; # must appear before the title so image order corresponds to image list, example: 001TheVisitor.jpg.
– do not submit images in Powerpoint
– timebased, i.e. DVD, may be up to 20 min.
– other support material; articles/writing/reviews up to 6 pieces.